NS Mobility Services is an established advisory service based in Spain, with strong ties to Bentley Mobility Services Ltd in the UK who have over 30 years’ experience within the stairlift industry.
We are able to offer exclusive access to all of the best known and reputable products in the world, in particular Stannah, Otolift, Handicare and Stiltz (the life-style lift company) directly via their Spanish distributors.
Why Choose NS Mobility Services:
- Our advisors have a wealth of industry experience and are non-commission based so will offer impartial advice.
- We are able to offer exclusive access to the highest quality brands in the industry including Stannah, Otolift, Handicare and Stiltz.
- Strong ties to BMS Ltd in the UK who have over 30 years industry experience.
- Tailor made packages to suit every need.
- We place strong emphasis on offering advice based on strong brand names and sustainability of after sales service. our advisors are non-commission based and we do not “cold call”.
- We understand that purchasing equipment of this type can be a daunting experience ,particularly for people with no family support structure .Therefore it is our aim to ensure that this experience is an easy and trouble free as possible for you. Endeavour to understand each individual’s situation and personal requirements and to offer the best available solutions to you at the most affordable prices. Our fully dedicated in-house team of advisors will help you guide you through this process right through to installation and handover of your new equipment.
Our aim is to provide taylor made solutions to private home owners who are becoming limited in access to their own home.
With our exclusive and unique range of products from stairlifts to lifestyle lifts we are able to offer solutions to all of these problems.
“Just to say, thanks for your input to my parents stairlift, Otolift stairlift was a life saver, and continues to make a big difference, especially the remote control aspect.”
“If someone came to me for advice I would say, you know, without delay ring a reliable company and Stannah would be the top of my list.”
“I was fortunate to have a stairlift installed and I’m abolutely delighted! I cannot believe what a difference it has made to my life. The engineer from Otolift worked so hard on a hot, humid day in my tiny hall with poor access. No mess, excellent work. Thank you so much.”
“For 15 years I have been walking around on a bad knee. At that time I didn’t know any different so I used to struggle up the stairs.”
“I had a NSMS stairlift installed and it is so easy to operate and use. Thank you for sending two very polite young men to carry out the installation who were both very hard working and pleasant. They left my house so tidy, you are lucky to have them working for you, they are a credit to your company. Well done and thank you again.”
“I am writing to say thank you so much for the stairlift installed for my husband. It has obviously improved his life and removed much worry in his daily life. I would particularly like to say that the gentleman who installed the lift carried out the task quietly and smoothly. Please do pass our sincere thanks on to him.”
“To everyone at NSMS who helped to get the equipment installed for my father at such short notice. You were all so helpful and I realize how awkward it was to fit in before I left the UK.”
“Just a few words of thanks and appreciation for my wonderful stairlift, you have solved the various problems with great ingenuity. Please pass on my thanks to all of the people involved in providing such a superb piece of equipment and best wishes for your continued success in the New Year.”
“Just a few lines to say how very pleased I am with the stairlift, – also to tell you how impressed i was with the engineer who came to fit it. He was excellent and did not stop until 4 o’clock – not even for lunch – just cups of tea or coffee! He worked hard and fast and was so pleasant, polite and kind, helping my husband to master the ‘lift’ before leaving. I shall certainly recommend your firm to all and sundry – thank you so much.”
“I really could not believe I could get on there and to walk straight off onto a landing. I had never done that. That is super duper duper. I would recommend Stannah to anybody.”